Wednesday, November 17, 2010

QUESTIONS UNANSWERED (part 1)


There would be times where many of our questions will remain unanswered...

It would last for ages and even till the day we die.

But curiosity is an inborn nature in every human being.

About my unanswered questions... the list would go on and on..

Since young i've been exposed to religions ( be it Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism and so for).. BALVIKASà Sai Centre

I have great interest in getting to know in depth of all these.. But I want to learn Hinduism in more depth.. But, that will be like.... I don't know.. It's just that there's too much to learn about..

There's vedas, saints, yogi's, epics, and yah, the list would carry on..

So, the thought of it would be a "sudden break"..

But, it's not imposible yah.. Slowly i'll attain them..

Then would be why are people so engrossed to be in a relationship or to get going on or moving on with others??? Is life all about meeting, mating and and dying??

Isn't there supposed to be a reason of us being here on this earth???

We're happily living our lives as it is... mostly unsatisfied of this and that...

Isn’t life actually supposed to be all about unattachment???

Then what are we living?? Is this world that we’re living in that sinful??

Everywhere people are tempted over money, property, greed, jealousy, lust and you name the bad qualities..

Religion is seldom given importance to now..

( AAhhh..Why is she talking like she’s an angel?/ She’s imperfect herself!!!)

That might cross your mind now.. since when I told that I’m perfect??

It’s just from what I have read and my inner curiosities…

I cannot help it!! Hahahax..

So, there can be explanations for all these.. But yet, where is it being practiced now??

Am I talking “Egypt” ??? I hope not!!

I thought this is going to be easy but this is getting even more complicated for me to write this =P

So, I would continue more in my next blog…

No comments:

Post a Comment