Saturday, February 6, 2010

memories of life

To think of every happenings daily, sometimes it feels like a dream but yet again when the next day comes, its like you don't know whats happening again. Not that nobody bothers but its either you or people around you. haha..

Friendship is something so sweet that there is no boundaries of love. Feels like feeling the love from home. Someone who cares so dearly. So close yet still blur in my mind. Scared to face the future as anything can happen anytime. Weird yet nobody can deny that.

I miss my mom and dad.... i feel so like want to be back home. for all the fun i missed i want to fulfill it back to my life. how i wish i could avoid many things that had happened in my life never happened. But yet again, where will i learn all my lessons???

the experiences of life are just too meaningful to ignore or forget.. in pain, there are pearls within it. to look back, although it can be very hurting, but somehow, it'll make you smile for the memories.

will try as hard as i can to avoid these happenings. as it is no longer related to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment