Thursday, December 30, 2010

Learnt



As new year is approaching, i have lots in my mind..
Right.. Last year, at this time, lets say it was not a time where someone should be in!! Miserable and sickening feeling. Darn it!! It was last year though. So, lets talk about this year now..

Throughout this year, i realized many many things in my life. I've known who really cared and who " cared less ".. Many things happened and there's no use of trying to fix things as probably those doesn't want to be fixed. So, why bother? But the people who have drifted away are people whom i dearly care and love. No matter what had happened, we as humans, should be aware that hatred and negative feelings and thinking, nothing can be achieved. Why bother indulging in such when life's too short? Spread care and love to as many as possible.

Next, things that I've learnt:-

1) from my own deeds
2) from people around me
3) from various situations (both my own and others)

this definitely involves both positive and negative.. like duh right!

Yet, no matter what, thanks to the lessons of life (2010), I have learnt really lots of how not to still trust people easily and never depend on others.
It's definitely in a good way =)
Also learned to avoid some people who are self-obsessed and might be bad-influence.
Had seriously got to know people too deep that probably some stuffs you wish you wouldn't have know. Yet, somehow, people are people and nobody's perfect.

Making list for next year as resolutions.. Yet, it's on the way.. hehe
Awaiting a better year ahead.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment