Thursday, July 9, 2009

...






















Although life seems to be dragging on and on, the beauty of it is always to be
experienced. Okie..

So now, i am more of looking forward of whet god has planned for me there in perlis.
And yes, for the first 1 1/2 years i'll be studying there. i've got the letter from Institut Perguruan Perlis
yesterday and so far done most of the work ( eg- photocopy all certs, get clothes, get BSN account) yah thats done so far and today morning went to St Micheals to get Mr Phoon'ssignature. about 80% done can be said.


I do miss my friends in UTAR and the places. It was such a beauty!!! ish.. Sadly, leaving.
I probably could have this purpose of imparting knowledge to others in this life. =P

As well to help people. ( what always i wanted to do)












view in utar campus between block a and b











housemates+neighbours





















group members =)




I just do hope god would guide me through this part i'm being directed.

"he" knows what i deserve and not. Am not goin to ask much either.

Just wish everything would go smooth in life there.

No comments:

Post a Comment