Monday, April 13, 2009

(friday)
Yesterday I couldn't blog cause when it was raining, and there was this huge scary bang on the sky( major thunder that is) and the modem gone.
Only one day I could use the lappie dear whole night.. Ish.. Ish..
Anywayz, before that, early morning was listening to songs and watching you tube.
Watched olden days Padmini's bhrathanatyam. Damn nice..
Even older ones the songs damn cekap especially the competition type.
But of course I don't know the actresses names all. Super old movies.. Haha
And then, chatted with donnie, babu anne for some time..
How sweet and cool can anne be..
He actually brought along a chair for swami for his interview.. =)
this hit me that it is also one of the sadhana for the teens as well..
( that invite swami for meal time and studies/hwk times)..

Eventually then, I got super tired of being online really late and thought better to sleep..
In the morning, got up like usual ni..
Did all my prayers and likitha and all ( like other days) and then what??
Online ni ler.. And this is a Friday.. Since there was nothing for me to do..

RS then messaged telling she'll be coming to my house. So, I thought she'll be coming for lunch time.. When I prepared lunch, I did for her as well.. When cooking time she came..
We then talked ( those normal stuff when we meet) ..
Told her about her tuition class and the students..
Gave back her books. She then wanted to go online..
So let her use the comp.. Quite long also ler..
Since I had chores to do, I went down..
After my chores, I arranged my stuffs in my room.. By then she was done..
So, both of us went down and continued chatting..
When dad came back, she wanted to go already.. She had something to do at Prea's house..
I then went to my room.. And after that started raining already..
(after that it’s the lightning and thunder part)

Since no more internet connection already, after dinner, I marked my tuition class papers and the listened to songs and all.. And after that, " good old day business"… till I went to bed..


And today morning, after daily stuffs, had oats and read newspaper.. Usm MunsYi test results out edi loh!!! Must check.. And also must check UPU all.. NO INTERNET CONNECTION LOH!!!!! Ish..
So, then, cooked rice and played veenai.. ( practice for tomorrow's lesson)
Appa came back and called streamy-x fellow.. Duno what happened le..
I saved the meditation cd into my lappie (easier mah) and some varnam..
I continued marking my tuition papers..
Who ever said being a teacher is easy and marking is super nice.. It will be when you only have 1 or 2 papers, but if u have more than that ( like me- 11), gawd!!!!! Its tiring ler…
So, marked till abt 1 and then had lunch..

After lunch, really missed blogging, so this is what I am doin now.. In my personal note book column.. So, when the net is back, just cut and paste loh.. No need to think soo haard of what happened and all that.. =) hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment